Shetland Islands Broadcasting Company
Ofcom Required SIBC Public File
- Local news bulletin schedule: There are 159 bulletins per week, as listed on the news schedule page and the SIBC app.
- Current local news stories: The main headlines are posted on the home page and the SIBC app.
- The news team: can be contacted via contact form and the SIBC app.
- Programme schedule: See the news schedule page and the SIBC app.
- The average number of hours of automated programming: attended play-out is greater than the minimum service duration requirement.
- Amount of local programming: All 168 hours per week.
- Ofcom localness guidelines: are on the Ofcom website.
- Station contact details: are on the contact page and on the SIBC app.
- Events/charities: specific causes are supported.
- Recent programme/news highlights: are posted on the home page and Twitter
- Other issues to impact on localness: The ownership, operations and location are entirely local.
- Playlist: The current A and B list songs are available through a link on the music page and on the SIBC app.
- The station format: as published by Ofcom.
- How to complain: write to the managing director via the contact form on the website or on the SIBC app.